Hospital Waterproof Mattress Technical Specifications
|Mattress Name||Waterproof Mattress|
|Foam Grades||Foam Core - GB39/120|
|Weight Rating||26 Stone / 165kg|
|Fatigue Class||Very Severe|
|Fire Retardancy||BS7177 (Crib 5)|
|Warranty||5 years foam / 2 years cover|
|Mattress Size||Double Mattress|
|Dimensions||190cm (Length) x 135cm (Width) x 15cm (Height)|
Hospital Waterproof Mattress Features & Benefits
• 6 inch (15 cm) Depth
• Suitable for all bed frames / electric beds
• 2 way stretch Vapour Permeable waterproof cover
• No turning required - 2 way turning will extend mattress life
• 5 year foam warranty - against faults in manufacture
• 2 year cover warranty - against faults in manufacture
• Easy clean surface
• Laundered up to 70 Degrees
• Ultrasonic welded cover stops fluid ingress
• Zipped on three sides allowing easy cover removal for foam inspection
• Excellent pressure reduction
• Prolonged life
• Fully Replaceable Parts
• Anti-Fungal aiding infection control
The Orion Hospital Waterproof Mattress
This Hospital Grade Waterproof mattress is recommended for patients who are considered to be at an average to high risk of getting pressure ulcers.
Its modern foam design is castellated on one side in order to help pressure ulcer management, providing a high level of patient comfort at the same time. The mattress can be used without a turning programme, aiding moving and handling procedures.
Suitable for any bed frame and controls infection
The mattress will work easily with all electric profiling bed frames. It is designed to be durable and utilises only the best fabric and foam in order to provide a mattress that has an infection control enhancing cover.
The vapour permeable, multi-stretch fabric has an anti-fungal agent and reduces shear and friction forces. The high frequency welded cover helps to prevent fluid ingress and can be laundered at up to 80 degrees ensuring excellent decontamination.
The Orion mattress would complement any hospital or care setting. Its modern design contributes to patient safety and comfort and helps care staff with their procedures.