Hospital NHS Pressure Relief Mattress Technical Specifications
|Gemini Pressure Relief Mattress
|Base Foam – GB39/200 & Top Foam – GB39/120
|40 Stone / 254kg
|BS7177 (Crib 5)
|5 years foam / 2 years cover
|190cm (Length) x 90cm (Width) x 15cm (Height)
Hospital NHS Pressure Relief Mattress Features & Benefits
• 6 inch (15 cm) Depth
• Suitable for all bed frames / electric beds
• 2 way stretch Vapour Permeable waterproof cover
• 2 way turning regime to extend mattress life
• 5 year foam warranty - against faults in manufacture
• 2 year cover warranty - against faults in manufacture
• Easy clean surface
• Laundered up to 70 Degrees
• Ultrasonic welded cover stops fluid ingress
• Zipped on three sides allowing easy cover removal for foam inspection
• Excellent pressure reduction
• Prolonged life
• Fully Replaceable Parts
• Anti-Fungal aiding infection control
• 6 inch (15 cm) Depth
The Gemini Hospital NHS Pressure Relief Mattress
The Gemini mattress is specifically designed for patients who are at high risk of developing pressure ulcers. This cleverly designed mattress offers the highest pressure care support available from a static mattress whilst not sacrificing patient comfort.
World class design technology
The blend of high quality foams means the Gemini mattress provides excellent pressure re-distribution properties and real comfort by conforming to body contours.
The Gemini mattress has a strong polyurethane base designed to be used on all types of bed frames. The tough base ensures patient stability and comfort, especially during patient transfer.
Suitable for any bed frame and controls infection
The mixture of modern foam technology and the robust contemporary cover ensure a longevity which is so vital in a high frequency product. Its durable and multi-stretch vapour permeable cover includes an anti-fungal agent reducing shear and friction forces and aiding infection control.
The welded cover on the Gemini mattress prevents fluid ingress and can be laundered at up to 80 degrees ensuring excellent decontamination.
The Gemini mattress is a vital piece of equipment for any modern hospital and care environment. It offers top quality design and durability with patient comfort and safety a motivating influence on its design.