Hospital NHS Pressure Relief Mattress Technical Specifications
|Andromeda Pressure Relief Mattress
|Base Foam – GB39/200 & Foam Insert – GB39/120
|40 Stone / 254kg
|BS7177 (Crib 5)
|5 years foam / 2 years cover
|190cm (Length) x 90cm (Width) x 15cm (Height)
Hospital NHS Pressure Relief Mattress Features & Benefits
• 6 inch (15 cm) Depth
• Suitable for all bed frames / electric beds
• 2 way stretch Vapour Permeable waterproof cover
• 2 way turning regime to extend mattress life
• 5 year foam warranty - against faults in manufacture
• 2 year cover warranty - against faults in manufacture
• Easy clean surface
• Laundered up to 70 Degrees
• Ultrasonic welded cover stops fluid ingress
• Zipped on three sides allowing easy cover removal for foam inspection
• Excellent pressure reduction
• Prolonged life
• Fully Replaceable Parts
• Anti-Fungal aiding infection control
• Side Wall Technology for easy patient transfer
The Andromeda Hospital NHS Pressure Relief Mattress
The Andromeda mattress is specifically designed to minimise the development of pressure ulcers in at risk patients. This world class mattress can help to provide a high level of patient care and infection control in hospitals and care environments. The mattress has a special 'castellated cut' and is made of blends of the best quality Combustion Modified High Resilient foam offering excellent re-distribution of pressure. It is also designed to last.
Patient safety and infection control
Patient transfer is made safer because of the Side Wall construction and the durable vapour permeable cover and toughened polyurethane base offer practical benefits and extra infection control. The welded cover reduces fluid ingress and can be machine washed at temperatures up to 80 degrees to ensure decontamination. The non-slip base provides robust protection against hydrolysis and strikethrough.
Value for money and longevityBuilt to last, the Andromeda mattress offers longevity and brilliant value for money with its fully replaceable parts.
The Andromeda mattress can offer an unrivalled safeguard against infection and quality of patient care and safety. It would be a welcome addition to any modern hospital and care environment.