Designed in association with the NHS, these PPE face shields are currently being used by front-line staff across a total of twelve NHS trusts.
Fitted with an elasticated head strap and supportive soft foam strip, they are suitable for use in conjunction with glasses, contact lenses and protective masks (including N95 respirators).
This is a disposable face shield, fitted with a clear PVC visor which does not distort colour.
PPE face shields can help to limit the spread of infectious diseases by reducing exposure to airborne droplets. Ideal for use by healthcare workers and other key workers.
GB Healthcare PPE Face Shields are CE certified and meet all relevant European health, safety and environmental standards.
Contact Our Team About PPE Face Shields
If you would like to know more about GB Healthcare’s PPE Face Shields, please contact us directly. Our team will be happy to assist you in any way they can. Call us today on 01494 441177 or fill out the form on our contact page.
Product Details: GB Healthcare Category 1 PPE Face Shields
- Category 1 Personal Protective Equipment.
- Clear PVC visor with no colour distortion.
- Fitted with elasticated headband.
- Foam strip for a better and more supportive fit.
- Suitable for use with glasses, contact lenses and protective masks.
- Designed in association with the NHS.
- CE certified.