Manufactured using medical grade materials, these class 1 disposable face masks are designed to help protect users from harmful particles. This includes protection from flu bacteria, PM2.5 haze particles, dust and airborne droplets.
This CE certified product adheres to all necessary European health, safety and environmental standards.
Fitted with elasticated ear loops for a more secure fit, these triple layered masks are available to buy in quantities of 10, 50, 100 or more.
Contact Our Team About Disposable PPE Face Masks
We’re here to help you. If you’d like to know more about these disposable PPE face masks, simply contact a member of our team. Call us on 01494 441177 or visit our contact page and fill out the form provided.
Product Details: GB Healthcare Class 1 Disposable PPE Face Masks
- Class 1 Disposable Face Masks.
- CE Certified.
- Made with medical grade materials.
- Triple layered.
- Elasticated ear loops for easy fit.
- Inner and outer layer colour distinction. Helps users wear masks the correct way.
- Available in quantities of 10, 50, 100.
- Helps protect from particles including dust, airborne droplets, flu bacteria and PM2.5 haze particles.
- Separated into packs of 10.
Material Specifications: PPE Disposable Face Masks
These class 1 disposable face masks are manufactured using medical grade materials.
Inner Comfort Layer: Medical grade white, non-woven fabric.
Middle Filter Layer: Medical grade 25g BFE >/95% melt-blown fabric.
Outer Protective Layer: Medical grade blue, non-woven fabric.
When using these PPE disposable face masks, please note the following:
- This is a disposable, non-washable mask.
- Always replace the mask if it becomes damaged or soiled; or if you detect increased breathing resistance.
- Be sure to wash your hands before using these masks.
- Avoid touching the inside of the mask with your hands.
- Store all unused masks within a clean environment.
- Perform fit testing every time you wear a mask to ensure that it is being worn correctly.