Door handles are one of the most common surfaces to harbour a plethora of potentially harmful germs. This is especially the case in busy environments where handles are used by multiple people. If left uncleaned for an extended period, they pose a high contamination risk to users.
Our Antimicrobial Lever Door Handles do not allow harmful germs to grow in their surface. They have been clinically proven to kill 99.9% of E. Coli, C. Difficile, MRSA, Salmonella, Fungal and Feline Calicivirus Strain F-9 (ATCC® VR-782™) (U.S. EPA- Approved Human Norovirus Surrogate) and more!
Made from a single piece of injection moulded polypropylene, these easy to install and easy to clean door handles are antimicrobial to the core. If they become scratched or damaged, they will still maintain 100% of their antimicrobial properties.
Contact Our Team About Antimicrobial Lever Door Handles
If you are interested in finding out more about this product or any other GB Healthcare product, simple contact a member of our team. You can call us directly on 01494 441177 or fill out the form found on our contact page.
Product Details: Antimicrobial Lever Door Handles
- Independently tested to guarantee a 10-year protection.
- Includes an antimicrobial silver additive that runs throughout.
- Prevents any bacteria from growing on its surface.
- Clinical certification - Kills 99.9% of E.Coli, MRSA & more.
- The world’s only door handle proven to kill Norovirus.
- Exceptionally durable & non-porous. Manufactured from a singular piece of injection moulded polypropylene.
- 60 minute fire rated.
- Easy to install & easy to clean.
- Available in various colours including blue, black & silver.
- Surface Resistance to Cold Liquids - BSEN 12720:2009
- Fungal Resistance - ISO 846:1997
- Coli Resistance - ISO 22196:2011
- MRSA Resistance - ISO 22196:2011
- Pair of Antimicrobial Lever Handles - 131mm x 54mm each.