Time and time again, pull bars on doors have proven to house a multitude of potentially harmful microbes. Every time we touch them with our bare hands, there’s potential for us to getting sick.
Our Antimicrobial Pull Bars help to fight against this, by lessening the risk of exposure to harmful germs.
Manufactured with a silver additive which runs deep to the core, these antimicrobial pull bars have been clinically proven to kill a variety of germs. This even includes 99.9% of E. Coli, C. Difficile, MRSA, Salmonella, Fungal and Feline Calicivirus Strain F-9 (ATCC® VR-782™) (U.S. EPA- Approved Human Norovirus Surrogate).
Made from a singular piece of injection moulded polymer, even if this product becomes scratched/damaged its ability to kill germs will not lessen.
Contact Our Team About Antimicrobial Pull Bars
If you would like to learn more about this product or any thing else on our website, be sure to contact a member of our team. You can speak to one of our experts by calling 01494 441177 or by visiting the contact page and using the form provided.
Product Details: Antimicrobial Pull Bar
- Independently tested to guarantee a 10-year protection.
- Includes an antimicrobial silver additive that runs throughout.
- Prevents any bacteria from growing on its surface.
- Clinical certification - Kills 99.9% of E.Coli, MRSA & more.
- The world’s only door handle proven to kill Norovirus.
- Exceptionally durable & non-porous. Manufactured from a singular piece of injection moulded polypropylene.
- 60 minute fire rated.
- Easy to install & easy to clean.
- Available in various colours including blue, black & silver.
- Surface Resistance to Cold Liquids - BSEN 12720:2009
- Fungal Resistance - ISO 846:1997
- Coli Resistance - ISO 22196:2011
- MRSA Resistance - ISO 22196:2011
- Small Pull Bar: 450mm x 75mm
- Large Pull Bar: 450mm x 100mm